Sunday, July 5, 2009

THANK YOU BOOK

Recently... I was reading a book and came across the following passage.....

A conversation happens between two persons and one of them says.... "Long ago I learned that there is no day so dark and gloomy that it does not contain some ray of light, and I have made it one business of my life to write down the little things which mean so much me. I have a book marked for every day of every year since I completed my school. It is but a little thing: the new dress, the chat with a friend, the thoughtfulness of a beloved one, a flower, a book, a walk in the field, a letter, a concert, or a drive.... All these go into my book which I always call as "Pleasure Book" and when I am inclined to fret, I read a few page to see what a happy, blessed person I am."

The moment I read the above passage.... I just thought the way I take my life... Everyday of my life has different events... Lots of things happen in life... But most of the time I had taken them for granted... Wouldn't it be nice if I can record the happy moments of everyday in a notebook and thank the Lord for the things that had happened during the day... I am going have one starting today and will called in "THANK YOU BOOK"... As days go by this would become a treasure for me to look back and see the goodness that the Lord has done to me everyday of my life...

Hope you too would start your "THANK YOU BOOK."

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amal,
    Thankyou, you have inspired me to keep a thankyou book :-)

    This is great work Amal. Its wonderful to see how God uses His children when they truly love to minister for Him, isn't it? May He continue to use you for His glory. God bless....always...

    Preetha

    ReplyDelete